- All places
Win a €1,000 holiday voucher and travel to your dream destination!
Take a picture of your dream
Post it on Instagram during the campaign period
using the hashtag #PictureYourHoliday
Jury picks a winner
The competition ends on 20th of March 2015. The winner will be decided on 25.03.2015.
And the winner is...
Valerie (@grazgirl_7) from Graz.
Congratulations and have a nice trip to Fuerteventura.
Thanks everyone for sending those amazing pictures.
See all entries.
Terms and Conditions
Deadline for entries: 20.03.2015 at 24 h
Date of jury decision: 25.03.2015
What you can win
This photo competition (“Competition”) is held by the Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH, Kaiserleipromenade 5, 63067 Offenbach, Germany (“HME”). You can win a 1.000-Euros-voucher for your next holiday – and get the chance to take the photo which completes Hyundai’s #PictureYourHoliday campaign!
How to participate
- To take part in our Competition, you need to be aged 18 or over.
- You have an Instagram account.
- You have no commercial interest by participating.
- By entering the Competition, you accept our terms and conditions, as well as our data privacy statement (see below).
- Take a photo of your favorite holiday destination or a symbol of it, post it on Instagram, tag it with #PictureYourHoliday and the name of this destination (e.g. #Paris).
- The picture may be an actual photo taken by yourself on a holiday. If you haven’t been to your favorite location before, you can also post a symbol/drawing of it. Be creative!
- Every participant is only allowed to enter one picture. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- You have to enter your picture most lately until 20.03.2015 at 24 h
Entries that infringe copyright or a trademark, as well as those ones who proclaim youth-inappropriate, political or any kind of illegal content will be excluded from the Competition.
- The winner is admonished to take a picture from his/her gotten holiday and will win a 1.000 Euro (words: one thousand) voucher to the destination displayed in the submitted picture/ symbol/ drawing (the “Prize”). The winner is in authority of his/her holiday, and can freely redeem his/her voucher – there is no external provider involved.
- By entering the competition, the participants confer the rights of use of their entries (posted pictures tagged with #PictureYourHoliday) to HME in connection to the campaign.
- The winner of the campaign confers the usage right of his submitted picture/ drawing or symbol to HME and confirms the usage of this item in a worldwide press release for an indefinite period. Nevertheless, a worldwide press release shall not be guaranteed by HME. Entries that infringe copyright or a trademark, as well as those ones who proclaim youth-inappropriate, political or any kind of illegal content will be excluded from the competition. Any participant will indemnify, and hold harmless HME from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, costs and/or expenses, including legal fees, arising from the participants failure to act in accordance with the terms & conditions of the Competition and applicable laws, in particular but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The purchase of Hyundai products does not affect the outcome of the Competition.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged or conferred to somebody else.
- The HME cannot be held liable for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instragram.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions of this Competition and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition upon HME´s evaluation.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by HME relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- HME shall not be liable for any kind of use, whether digitally or analogically in newspapers, tabloids or any other similar products, of the submitted pictures/ drawings or symbols by other users or Instagram.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instragram. Any participant shall indemnify, and hold harmless Instagram from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, costs and/or expenses, including legal fees, arising the participation in this competiton.
- For more information on your copyright of your pictures/ drawings or symbols after uploading to the social media platform Instagram please read Instagram´s terms and conditions: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/.
How to win
The winner will be decided by a jury on 25.03.2015 consisting of selected Instagram influencers, Hyundai Motor Europe employees and quäntchen + glück consultants. He/She will be informed via Instagram direct message. The jury decision is based on following criteria:
- Overall impression of the picture
- Creative implementation
- Story of the picture
Data privacy statement
Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH, Kaiserleipromenade 5, 63067 Offenbach, Germany protects private data of all participants in accordance with legal requirements. The data we collect from you, such as name and Instagram account, are only saved for the time of the competition, and for the purpose of choosing as well as contacting our winner. We do not disclose or even sell your personal data to anyone else, nor do we collect any data which is not directly linked to our competition. After completion of the Competition your personal data will be deleted automatically.
As a participant in our Competition you have the right to receive information about your saved personal data and the reason of the data process. You can have your collected personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. For these purposes or for further questions you are welcome to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH
President & CEO Byung Kwon Rhim
Register: Offenbach am Main HRB 42351
USt.-Id: DE 812 979 250
Phone: +49 69 271 472 401
Design and Development
quäntchen + glück
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain). - See more at: http://rechtsanwalt-schwenke.de/google-analytics-rechtssicher-nutzen-anleitung-fuer-webmaster/#sthash.jLLgpAZg.dpuf. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you'll have to click this link again, if you delete your cookies.